Monday 24 December 2012

Tammys Scrapin Challenge #42. DT Post

Good morning everyone!

Merry Christmas Eve!

Wow this month has just flew by.   Christmas Day tomorrow and we will all be spending time with our loved ones and eating gorgeous food and opening up our pressies.   I really hope you all have a fabulous Christmas.
I wont be as active this week due to Christmas and will be spending time with my family and enjoying the quality time with them.
I will be back for my next DT post for Tammy's Scrapin Corner next Monday, until then please enjoy Christmas and have the best time ever!!


Ok now we have another new challenge today over atTammy's Scrapin Corner Challenge Blog. The theme this week is Bingo. (Bingo card will be below). You can choose any three diagonally, up, down or across.

Lets see what you can come up with this week for our challenge.  I really look forward seeing all your different projects you product.  So hop on over and join in with us.  If you also would like to become a Guest Designer for the week please when entering your project put GDT after your name.

The sponsors we have sponsoring us this week are:

Bugaboo Stamps: Bugaboo Stamps Store

Dragon Doodles: Doodle Dragon Studios Store

The image I have used for this challenge is from Bugaboo Stamps and is called "Love You" which you can buy from here: Love you Sentiment From Bugaboo Store . 
The Line I used from the Bingo card are Flowers, Pearls and Patterned DP.
The sentiment just says it all.  This card can be given to just anyone just to say "I love you".

Front View of card:



The card I have made for this Challenge is in the same concept as the style of yesterdays posts card.    This time I have decorated both sides of the card.   I think these style of cards are just so pretty plus they fit really well with the Sentiment.  If you wanted to actually make the original "Magic card" please go to yesterdays post where there is a link to the Tutorial.  There are so many ways you can use this card and you can change it just to suit you.

Close up of Sentiment:



Materials used:

HunkyDory Patterned Card stock for Base
White Doily from Dovecraft
Love you Digi Sentiment from Bugaboo Stamps
Black and Blue Lace from my crafty stash
Blue organza Ribbon and pearl Ribbon buckle from my stash
Red Die cut Rose bud and black feather from my stash also
The pearly pin was made by myself
Pink Flowers, striped blue ribbon, gold rose bug, were also from my crafty stash
The butterfly and main pattern are both from a HunkyDory Kit
Edges were punched using my Heart X Cut Punch

Back View of the card:


Side View of card;


More Views:


Id like to enter this card into the following challenges please

Sparkling Black Rose challenge blog - Show what you can create

Craft your passion challenges - Recipe: 3 DP, ribbon and anything circle shaped

Crafty Bloggers Network challenges - Anything goes

Make it monday Challenges - Anything goes

Squiggle fly challenge blog - Anything goes with a sentiment

Mim challenge blog - Bingo: Ribbon, flowers and lace

Karens Doodles netherlands challenges - Anything goes

ABC christmas challenge - Favourite punch/die

Fab n Funky Challenge Blog - Add ribbon or/and lace

The Paper shelter Challenge blog - Anything goes


Well that's it for me now for about a week.  Have a great Holiday to you all and a very Merry Christmas!
Hope you all get what you wish for
God bless
Crafty Hugs
Sharon xxxx









12 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Sharon this is gorgeous and that feather is a nice touch. Wising you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas and all the best that 2013 has to offer. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Patricia said...

Good morning Sharon,
Love these creations,great layouts as usual.
Popped over to say Have a Wonderful Christmas and a very Happy and Prosperous New Year.
Looking forward to 2013 to see comes round in Blogland.

Patricia xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

lovely cards Sharon and a wonderful christmas and a happy new year.

greetings karin

Patricia Howarth said...

Hi Sharon, Thank you so much for the beautiful cards you show us each day, they are a great inspiration.
This project, as always, is really beautiful.
I hope you all have a really lovely Christmas and I hope that the New Year will bring you everything you wish for.
Lots of love from Patricia xx

Unknown said...

This is so cute. I just adore it, the back is stunning as well.
Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones.
hugs Tammy and Marc

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
But I'm sorry that it's not eligible for a prize at the ABC Christmas Challenge, as your project must be a Christmas one...our current challenge ends tomorrow night, so there's still time to link up another creation :0)
Merry Christmas!
Helen x

Beebeebabs said...

Such a lovely card thanks for sharing!!!

Linda Simpson said...

Great card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Bloggers Network challenge this month. Merry Christmas.

Hugs
Linda xxx
CBN DT

Cheryl said...

Beautiful card! I love the feather you added.

I saw your card on MIM and had to drop by for a closer look. I'm number 64, 110, 132 & 167


--Cheryl--

Stop by my blog to check out my Winter Blog Candy!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Very cute! Thank you for joining us at THE PAPER SHELTER CHALLENGE! Good luck on winning, remember if you use a TPS prize your winnings increase and their images are fabulous! Happy New Year

Sue said...

This gorgeous Sharon. Such a beautiful design and I love all the detailing

Thank you for taking part in the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge
Sue

sparklingblackrose said...

This is gorgeous Sharon, Elaine-xxx-