Thursday 24 October 2013

GDT FitzTown Midway Metal Challenge Inspiration

Another good morning to you all! 

Firstly thank again so much for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave comments. 

Secondly I'd like to apologise for not visiting your blogs in the past few days, it's due to personal reasons and health problems , I am so sorry but I promise I will visit sometime today! 

Today is my turn for some inspiration for the FitzTown Challenge Blog with their current challenge of creating anything as long as it has metal on it. 

I really hope you join us for our challenge. 
You can enter your projects here: 


I have used these two adorable digi stamps which came together called The last Enchanter le2
and you can find them here: 

I coloured them using my Pro Markers and decided to make an origami box which you can make by following this tutorial: 





 I decided i liked the look of the couple's face's and their expressions so i used this sentiment as I thought it just fit perfectly with the image. Lol. 

I used DP , lace , handmade Bows, spellbinders rose die to create those beautiful flowers and other die cuts from spellbinders layered on top of each other for the lid. 

The DP Paper for the Spellbinders Roses were all snippets I had lying around and not being used so thought this was a great opportunity to have a go at playing at the playground once again.  Why not hop on over and let go of your wild side and remember the fun in the playground like when we were younger and enter your creations into the Pixies Crafty Workshop.  Link is below.



The sentiment I got from online and layered on a spellbinders die cut. 
The purple flower buds on the lid are from my crafty stash. 

I love making these boxes I think they are just so pretty! 







I'd like to enter this into the following challenges please: 

TTCRD Challenges:  Anything goes 


Allsorts challenges : Ribbons n bows 

Scrap Bitz Copics:  Color me/anything goes 

Live laugh Stamp Blog:  Anything 

Avenue 613:  Anything goes with optional twist 

Challenges 4 Everybody:  Anything goes 

Quirky Crafts:  Favourite things - the color and making origami boxes 

Sparkling black rose:  Anything but a card 


Craft deebowz Blog:  Anything goes with handmade bow 

Crafty card makers blog  Shabby chic 

Creative craft challenges 2 : Anything goes 

Crafty sentiments Blog  Bingo : Metal , lace and die cuts 

Crafty Bloggers Networks:  Anything goes 

Crafty Ribbons Challenges  : Anything but a card 

Carabbie moments of craft :  Lace/Anythimg goes 

Inklings and yarns:  Always anything goes 

Moving along with the times :  Shape it up 

Diana Mlarson Blog :  Anything goes 

30 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Sharon, such a fabulous design and beautiful detailing.
I things start to get a bit easier for you soon.
Take care, sending you hugs
Sue xx

Christine Harrop said...

Great box Sharon. Everything about it looks lovely. Christine xx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Craftyhugs, thank you so much for visiting me and leaving your kind comment, I thought I would return the complement and pop in to see you,.
love your little box, the image is fantastic. I've not come across these before, must investigate. Beautifully embellished too.
You have lovely creations here, glad I visited, hugs Kate x

shampylou30 said...

Fab box. Love the images you used. Thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxx

Laura said...

Gorgeous box
I hope your health picks up soon x
Thanks for joining my challenge over at Crafty Ribbons Challenge
Laura

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is stunning , what a great box, I love the colours you have gone for, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazelxx

Chana Malkah said...

Beautifully done! The coloring of your image is fabulous. Great papers and embellishments. Very nice project! Thanks for leaving this on our front porch here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana, Owner

Hazel said...

Great box Sharon, I love making these.
Hazel x

Sandra said...

Gorgeous and stunning box Sharon!
love the colors , the images and all the embellies!
I'm going to check the tutorial :-)
Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
Hugs,Sandra

Carol Ric said...

Great box Sharon. Thanks for joining us at 613 Ave Create.

La Vikinga said...

Hi Sharon; isn't that a great box you've made! I love it! Thanks for participating in our challenge at Crafty Ribbons, too!

La Vikinga / DT Crafty Ribbons

Stamping With Bibiana said...

Hi sharon: Thank you so much for the tutorial, that origami box is a bomb!...I will have to try it one of these days, TFS
bye bibiana

Marie-Louise said...

This is fantastic Sharon. I do hope you are feeling better.

Patricia said...

Brilliant box, I love making these and just finished 10 for a Craft Fair.
I love the image and sentiment you have used.
Have a great day

Patricia x

Barbara Bruder said...

WOW what a beautiful box!!! Love the roses and the sentiment goes perfect with the images. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara {personal blog - Art and Soul Creations}

Wendy L said...

Great design on the box, I love making these in all different sizes, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxx

Diane said...

Oh wow Sharon, your box is fabulous sweetie !! Must have a go at one of these !! Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments Designs !!

hugs Diane xx

stitch-and-greet said...

Hi Sharon! Oh, I love love love your Origami Box! It´s so beautifully done and looks fantastic!
Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful project with us at 613 Avenue Create. Hope you feel better soon!
Regards and "Hugs", Renata (DT)

Kaija said...

This is so beautiful box Sharon!
Hugs Kaija<3

Sylvia said...

Fabulous box, love the images and embellishments. Thank you for joining us for the Crafty Bloggers Network Challenge.

Sylv xx
Crafty Bloggers Network DT

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Wow I love your origami box! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments for our Bingo Challenge. Good luck and hope you can join us for our next challenge on Tuesday! Susan x

Di said...

Fabulous origami box Sharon! I keep meaning to have a try at making one - love how you decorated yours, perfect!

Hugs, Di xx

Cards By MI said...

A lovely looking creation in fabby colours. Love your great sentiment too. Thanks for playing with us over at CCM this time.
Love n hugs
Marie

Spyder said...

thank you for joining Quirky crafts this challenge new one starts today!
((Lyn)) DT

Mrs A. said...

This is a stunning box. Love the flowers you have created on the sides too. Thank you for including a link to the tutorial. I have made origami boxes in the past but nothing as intricate looking as this. So pleased you joined in our current challenge at Craft My Life. Hugs Mrs A. (DT.)

Kelly Lloyd said...

Brilliant creation thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
Hugs Kelly

Beverley said...

Great project. Thanks for joining in our "Anything Goes" challenge at Creative Craft.
Hugs
Bev x

MaryH said...

Absolutely gorgeous box, and I loved all the details you have put into this wonderful creation. Your sentiment was so cute with the sweet images. Thanks for including the tutorial link, I'll be checking it out. TFS such a beautiful art piece.

Ger said...

Amazing project! Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network
Geraldine M
CBN DT

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful creation! Love all the details!
Thanks so much for playing along in my "anything" word play saturday challenge at My Creative Moments!